Tuesday 16 November 2010

Top Piece and Sleeve

The two images below show what the sleeve looks like when placed on top of the skull facade. I like how it doesn't interfere with the 'eyeball' designs, yet still leaves you wondering what is underneath the sleeve. It's as if the design is taunting the potential customer into buying the product to find out what the rest of the skull looks like when it is undisturbed. In terms of colour scheme I feel like I am making headway. The pastels seem to signify a sort of sugary quality, an approach which is perfect for my intentions. Out of the two I feel the yellow works slightly better as it is more colourful, and after all the 'Day of the Dead' celebrations are all about colour. There is still a lot of design work left to do if the screenshots below are anything to go by.


No comments:

Post a Comment