Tuesday 16 November 2010

Final Decoration

Here I am experimenting with the aesthetics of my decorational item bags. The net is incredibly simple, which is cut and folded to create a simple bag. However due to the simplicity I think it is important to make sure the detail of the designs is just right. I think I am going to print these designs on a stock that is translucent, tracing paper for example, so that the consumer can see whats inside without opening the bag. Also I think this is a good idea because the items that are going inside the bags are colourful ones, mini smarties etc, which will only add to the vibrancy of the package. Due to the fact I want the bags to be translucent it means I should use white as the predominant colour. This way nothing will be printed in that area, ensuring a certain amount of visibility through the bag. Below are a few experiments with colour.




No comments:

Post a Comment