Sunday 7 November 2010

Leaflet Design

Basically I had the idea that inside the instructional leaflet I could have a section that shows the kids a variety of different ways in which they could decorate their cookies with a traditional influence. I started by using Illustrator to trace an earlier image I captured. I like the design because it looks cartoony and colourful and hopefully would be appealing to my target audience. Obviously there needs to be a range of ideas so I duplicated the vector image and made a few alterations to each one. Below are the images.



Below is just a quick idea for what I want my instructional/informative leaflet to look like. The general approach is solid blocks of colour with each one containing a different piece of information. I'm hoping that it will be double sided with a decorational poster on the back. Something similar to a design that I created last year as a side project, shown below.



No comments:

Post a Comment