Wednesday 10 November 2010

Package Prototypes

I thought it was necessary to make a final decision on the exact shape and size of my skull shaped boxes. I bought several pieces of coloured card and spent quite a while with my pencil, protractor, craft knife and glue stick. I eventually came up with three different variations, all slightly different sizes. I decided that the brown coloured bottom fit best with the bright red top. To make sure the top slided nicely over the bottom I ensured it was 2mm bigger on all sides. Below are a few images of the prototypes I created. As you can see in the last picture I also started to divide the inside of the box into separate areas. Ideally the bottom area will contain my personalised icing tubes, the middle will be my three bags of 'decorational items' and the top will hold my skull shaped cookie cutter.




No comments:

Post a Comment