Thursday 18 November 2010

Icing Tubes

Within this post I am addressing the issue of whether to use my chosen blue, pink and yellow colour palette on my icing tube or the corresponding colours to the icing inside each tube. Initially I had thought that I would use orange for orange and green for green etc. but now am realising this won't look right with the rest of my package. So therefore below are a few experiments with my three main colours, trying to show as much differentiation as possible.



I have definitely decided on using the three chosen colours, and below shows further experimentation with these. The designs are more intricate than others I have previously worked with, and I think I like them a lot more. I'm not sure which one out of the three I like the best, although I do feel using the yellow as the main colour may be a little overwhelming and the text also seems to be washed out slightly.






No comments:

Post a Comment