Thursday 18 November 2010

Final Colours

Below you can see screen captures of the final composition and colour scheme that I am going with. The top image is of the bottom half of the packaging with the back side of the sleeve places strategically over where it will sit when fully constructed. Because it is the back of the package I have kept the detail as minimal as possible so as not to distract from the intricacy on the front. The bottom half obviously has to be slightly smaller in measurement due to the fact that the top has to slide nicely over the top without it being too tight or having too much wiggle room.


The next image shows the front of the package and how the front side of the sleeve fits over the top. As is evident, I have decided to go with blue as the predominant colour with pink, white and yellow acting as highlighting colours. I am proud of my final designs and think they work very well in appealing to children whilst still fitting within the constraints of making it look sophisticated for the parents. Also the bright and colourful nature relates very well to my original inspiration, Mexican culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment