Sunday 14 November 2010

Icing Tubes

I took my ideas from the wide selection of drawings I created and designed my favourite one using Illustrator. Below is a capture of my final seven coloured tubes. The colours shown here are not 100% definitely the ones I will go with, but its nice to visually see the range I will create. Obviously the intention here is to pair up the icing with the corresponding colour, however if later on I decide on a more specific colour scheme these designs may look out of place. In terms of design I like how I have used the Spanish word for each colour, and added the English version below in slightly smaller type. I think this is a fun little addition and if it helps the kids learn a little Spanish in the mean time then where is the harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment