Monday 15 November 2010

Decorational Items

Below I have started to experiment with what my 'decorational items' packaging will look like. At this point in time I'm not sure what colours I'm going with but I definitely like the look of some below. In terms of complete personal preference I feel the yellow, blue and pink ones work particularly well. The design in the bottom left corner is the most complicated if the six, and without doubt my favourite one. I like the idea of combining all three of these colours into a more interesting design.


Below are six larger scale experimentations. From top to bottom you can see a variety of different combinations. There is definitely something eye catching about the second one down, yellow and black, it seems to work really well. Apart from that I also like the third and sixth one down.


I thought it important to print out a few different experiments to see which ones looks the best when physically in front of the customer. Below are three of these prototypes and below that is an image of where these packages will fit within my skull shaped package with the icing tubes below and the cutter above.



No comments:

Post a Comment