Tuesday 15 November 2011

Meerkat Development

The Second component of my Body Shop brief was to design for the 'White Musk' range. After research I found that the scent itself is largely derived from Ghana, so I decided to use a meerkat visual and a purple colour scheme. I also incorporated more textures into the development, to give the visuals more of a feminine feel, something that I haven't really explored with my work before. I think the combination of a light purple with white works incredibly well, as has been proven with the White Musk range previously. There are a few compositions I have created that I am really pleased with, and others that don't work so well, but at this stage it is all trial and error and I have time to further develop the combinations that work.


No comments:

Post a Comment