Tuesday 15 November 2011

Koala Development

After settling on an illustrative style to use for my Body Shop brief I started to develop the visuals for the Tea Tree collection. I knew the range had its origins in Australia and previous examples of the range use mint green and sometimes yellow, so I decided to combine all these approaches into a cohesive formula for my interpretations. The flip book below shows my early development with the Tea Tree range. I really like the textures I have used and am going to look into finding more of the same sort. I think the flowery ones work better than the ones that appear 'grungy' as it ties in more with the visual style of the brief and the target audience. There is obviously a lot more to be done, visuals wise, but in terms of settling on a visual approach I think I have nailed it down.


No comments:

Post a Comment