Tuesday 7 December 2010

Crunch, Bounce, Extend

Today we where set the task of picking three words from a randomiser. We had no choice what they would be, all we knew was that we would have to work with them for our next brief. I landed on the following three words; crunch, bounce and extend. After we were assigned three words we where then in an afternoon 'flip book' session. We where taught how relevant these little, post it sized (and coloured)  books could become to our future project. We had to choose a letter and animate in any way on the page. I chose an upper case A and thought it would be interesting to see it fall to the ground and crumble. Below is a youtube video of my flip book in action.


 
Below this is a scan of some individual pages from my flip book. I tried to keep to a minimum and just include the ones that seemed most important to the development of the movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment