Tuesday 26 October 2010

Package Development

Today I started working on small prototypes for my 'sugar cookies' pack. I made the small piece below using three different colours of card and at the last minute decided to add a sleeve that slides over the rest of the package, keeping it secure. The sleeve would be slowly removed and the lid taken off to reveal the contents inside. For the purpose of this blog I quickly drew a few items that I am considering using: icing tubes, a small rolling pin, instructional leaflet, skull shaped cutter and tubes for decorations like beads and feathers. The design right at the bottom of the post was a brainstorm I had which incorporates the teeth of the skull and the phrase 'Dia de los Muertos'. This design could be positioned on the sleeve and when it is slid off, another alternative teeth design would be discovered underneath. This time without the words.





No comments:

Post a Comment