Thursday 13 May 2010

Speaking From Experience: Three

After I was happy with my ideas for the posters composition I decided to print them off on different coloured stock to see which one works best. For every project I have done so far I have used plain white matt or shiny paper for my final images, this time I am sure I am going to use a different stock, I'm just not sure what it is yet. I experimented with newsprint, sugar paper and brown wrapping paper. I think I like the thick newsprint the best as it has more texture than the plain white but doesn't lose the information like the brown paper does.



I have experimented with all three characters on the paper and have definitely decided to go with the thick newsprint. Therefore from now on I know that everything I print and what to put in my final pack must work well on that type of stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment