Wednesday 8 December 2010

Storyboards

Today we had a story boards session with Fred in the afternoon. It was certainly a challenge. We were asked to go away and come back in an hour with three, five frame boards for each of our three words. So in total nine separate ideas, and 45 frames when counted individually. I didn't quite meet the set amount and fell just short at 8 different ideas. We where then asked to place out sheets onto the wall where the other students could review and critique both the ideas and the aesthetics. I realised in this session I could work a lot faster than I had previously been doing, I just couldn't be afraid of the visuals not being the neatest things in the world. Apparently reaching a target of ten five frame storyboards in an hour is what we should be aiming for. Hopefully I will just get better and that should be no problem in a few days. Below are images of my boards.



No comments:

Post a Comment