Wednesday 16 February 2011

OUGD202 Ident 02


This is my second ident, created to match the period in the film when Forrest is learning and mastering ping pong. As you can see the formula is exactly the same as the first one, with slight differences such as, different audio, different text and a different back ground colour. I chose this particular audio because of its appearance in the film. There were three possible Door's songs to use with the other two options being 'people are strange' and 'hello, I love you', however I chose this one because I consider it to be the best known, and also it has the strongest drum beat, so syncing up action to audio was easier. I chose the colour red for the background as Forrest's skills in ping pong lead him to visit 'the land of China', a whimsical reference in the film which in turn results in Forrest's interaction with John Lennon and him indadvertedly penning the lyrics to 'Imagine'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment