Wednesday 16 February 2011

OUGD202 Ident 01


This is my first creation for my four idents, and this one deals with Forrest's time playing college football. As you can see the basic principle is that a suitcase falls from the sky and bounces off screen an onto another. It lands in the bottom left corner of the screen, whilst all the relevant information fades in at the appropriate points. I chose to use Wilson Pickett's 'Land of 1000 Dances' as audio predominantly because I was originally intending to use 'Sweet Home Alabama', but since I decided to use this in the main title sequence I had to find something else. I settled on this because of the strong drum beat, but also the energy which is present in the song. I also reasoned that this song would have been prevelant at the time when Forrest was playing college football; sometime in the mid 1960's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment