Monday 16 May 2011

Parks & Recreation Quotes

In order to begin designing my crisp packaging it was necessary for me to collect a minimum of 20 quotes from each main character in 'Parks & Recreation'. In this case that is 6 characters, meaning a collection of 120 quotes. When you think about it like that it's quite a task to undertake, and definitely one that took time to complete. However now that I have these I can now take a giant leap forward with more stylised and finalised designs. All that is required of the selection below is to assemble each set into a more visually appealing composition. This is the next stage in my progression.

Leslie Knope, Parks & Rec


Ron Swanson, Parks & Rec


Tom Haverford, Parks & Rec


April Ludgate, Parks & Rec


Andy Dwyer, Parks & Rec


Ann Perkins, Parks & Rec


I hope it is obvious just how long of a process this is. It starts off as an enjoyable task, but sure enough after roughly the fiftieth attempt you begin to lose interest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I tust to let you know that the size of the font at times is almost impossible to read. Whether I click on the image to enlarge it or simply zoom in on my internet browser some lines of text remain just a blur, even with my 20/20. I like the idea and what you've done-it looks sharp. I just can't read it!

    ReplyDelete