Wednesday 9 February 2011

Nearly There...

After quite a lengthy chat with Lorraine this afternoon I have decided that my previous videos were far too static and instead I needed much more movement. So I got back on after effects and created the following sequence. I do think the transitions between scenes are much better and the whole video has a much more vibrant feel. The video below is a rough version of what my final piece will look like. Things still left to do include syncing the music with the movements, adding a background texture, an actual title frame, trying to incorporate other vector images and possibly the leader stills right at the beginning. The first thing I did do was visualise the movement with a piece of paper and a pen. Below are the scans for what I was intending to do.



Below here is a rough first attempt at the movement I mapped out above. As you can see there are some differences as some things were impossible to create, but I think I may have cracked it and am somewhat nearly there...




Below are possible options for my background colour. It might not be too clear due to the small size of the images below but there is also a texture, it is in front of the colour, but behind all of my assets, therefore creating an aesthetic that is slightly more interesting. It would be nice to perhaps fade from one colour to the other, I might try to see if that is possible and creates something visually attractive.






No comments:

Post a Comment