Sunday 16 January 2011

Type

When thinking about this project and an appropriate typeface to use I have a rough initial idea of what I am looking for. I think a sans serif that is quite bold, with an available lower case variation, would be ideal for communicating the little amount of type that I want to. After searching through some design context I have found fonts thats resemble those used in the more successful pieces. Also incorporated into finding the right font is finding the right colour. I know I want to use red and blue, but I'm not quite sure what tint or shade yet. Below is what I have found so far.


Above: Bebas Neue, Motor Oil (upper and lower case)


Above: Franchise Bold, Pilsen Plakat (upper and lower case)


Above: Arial Narrow, Airbus Special (upper and lower case)


Above: Impact, Helvetica Neue (upper case and light italic)

No comments:

Post a Comment