Monday 10 January 2011

Crunch Experiments

Below are several videos that deal with my experimentation of the word crunch. This word had proved the most difficult and I have struggled to create videos that best visually represent something that is 'crunching'. The basic idea throughout the range videos shows my word being squashed or crunched and then crumbling to pieces. I created this effect by first creating layers on photoshop and then importing them. However I faced plenty of problems and struggled to overcome some of the issues. The first video just shows a large H crumbling into pieces, not the best representation of 'crunch', but certainly a place to start. Other videos show my use of white lines, a them which runs throughout all my better videos, and how these lines crunch my word.












No comments:

Post a Comment